Saturday, February 3, 2007

ALIEN INVASION!

Dear Journal,

I picked up the paper scraps and tried to follow that witch Maria Lopez. She got away, however, because I had to deal with an ALIEN INVASION. I was driving a good distance behind her news van, when I looked down a side-street to ensure no one was coming, and saw a flying saucer! Now, living in Los Angeles for so long has taught me a thing or two about the ol' "movie magic" and when a flying saucer is a real one, and when it's not. It all has to do with the fact that fake ones have a bunch of cameramen and whatnot surrounding them, as well as entire casts and crews of people. This one did not. It instead had sinister looking blue men coming out of it, with laser guns! So I turned down the side street, put my head out the window and yelled, "LAND CAPTAIN IS COMING AT YOU, VILLAINS, FULL SPEED AHEAD!"

The aliens looked at me and pointed their ray guns at me, but they jumped out of the way when they saw I wasn't stopping. I drove up their spaceship's ramp and, utiziling the momentum, flew through the air and left a big gaping hole in the opposite side of the ship. I swerved to a stop, turned one-hundred-eighty degrees, and leapt out of the car with my fists up. The aliens were getting back onto their feet, but then we were all thrown for a loop when their spaceship exploded, each piece disintegrating when it hit the ground. I got up and brushed myself off.

"Foolish Earthling!" said one of the aliens, "You have earned our ire this day!"

Then they all teleported away. I'm sure not everything is as it seems with them, however. Perhaps I should have found out if they were peaceful or not before I charged into battle? Oh well, if I meet them again, I'll be sure to ask. Now, I need to either get to the television station or find Spider-Man. I'm sure Maria Lopez is up to no good! Come to think of it, I wonder why Spidery wasn't here? I guess he was already too far away.

No comments: