Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Decisions

I have made several decisions today. The first of which is to stop putting "Dear Journal" at the beginning of these entries. The second is to stop putting my image signature at the bottom of my entries. The other decision is that I am going to attempt to continue my super-career, and to do that I am going to have to register under the Superhero Registration Act. Maria has agreed to take me shopping when she returns from work at five, at which time I'll obtain a new costume. She doesn't exactly support my decision, but is being kind enough about it. Chances are, she still thinks I'm crazy, but she's still kinder than who I am starting to refer to mentally as "Evil Maria". Tomorrow morning, I'll go to the nearest Registration Station and hope for the best.

Perhaps they can help me figure out how to get back home? Funny, that's the first time I've thought of returning since I got here.

No comments: