Friday, February 2, 2007

Meeting Spider-Man

Dear Journal,

Today, while I was on patrol, I found some perps! In my excitement, I gave chase, when who should swing in but that Spider-Man fellow! He handily stopped their vehicle, causing its top part (whatever it's called) to fly off of its axle. In a way, I was relieved when this happened because my plan was to ram my car into theirs. Even though my '88 Buick Electra is a sturdy old thing, I doubt it could take another front-end collision, and I know my insurance would not pay for it.

Anyway, I got the "vibe" that "Spidey" wanted to be my friend, because he told me that his friends call him Spidey, so I guessed that meant he wanted me to call him Spidey and be his friend. In any case, before we could chat about the ins and outs of super-heroics, that tart Maria Lopez came and monopolized my colleague. I have to get going: perps to collar and all that!

No comments: